ONLINE EVENT PAYMENT
I WANT TO DONATE
GUESS WHO OR WHAT
Please enter up to 3 valid emails.
Please put in a valid email address.
Please include a comment.
Time to exercise those aging brain cells.
We will from time to time post questions in this section for you to answer. No prizes, just good clean fun, in a trip down memory lane.
Answers appear in the messages tab in the News and Updates section.
1) What was the name of the corner store next to the high school?
The Malt Shoppe
Fred's Stop and Rob
Correct answer goes here
2) Which High School Teacher was once National Teacher of the Year
3) Which classmate bowled a "perfect" game during high school?
None of the above
4) Which classmate did work on the MARS Viking lander?
5) Who set 2 Flathead Track records their Junior Year
6) Who was the first female to have her picture on the "Athlete's Wall" at Moose's?
Nancy Jorgensen (Emmert)
7) Who was the Schools Superintendent during our HS years?
8) Which classmate went on to become School Superintendent in Polson
Lorenzo (Lonnie) Lyford
9) What was our approximate class size? (+/- 20)
10) Which teacher at FHS initiated the wintertime ski rope tow on the Buffalo Hill Golf Course, and operated it most weekends during our childhood?
Powered by MyEvent.com